Oracle Expertise Across Infrastructure and Applications
Many organizations are struggling to get the most out of their Oracle investments. This is because they lack the expertise needed to optimize hardware and applications in the Oracle ecosystem. In order for these businesses to truly reap the benefits of their investment, they need an experienced technology partner by their side. Oracle has a well-deserved reputation for being deeply embedded in many large organizations.
On-Premise and Cloud Services Oracle Expertise
Oracle's cloud services offer businesses a variety of options to get the computing power they need, when they need it, without having to worry about hardware or software requirements. There are two main types of Oracle cloud services: on-premise and public/private clouds.
On-premise cloud services allow businesses to deploy their own servers in a data centre belonging to Oracle. This type of service is popular among larger companies that want complete control over their infrastructure and don't want to rely on third-party providers for hosting and storage.
- For a client, we designed and built a new cloud infrastructure.
- Oracle ERP Cloud and the E-Business Suite are both managed and supported by Oracle.
- Oracle Business Intelligence is being implemented and supported.
- Oracle DBA support is provided by a shared team of experts.
From provisioning to migration, from testing to the ongoing management of the environment, CFT offers a complete set of project management resources to help design a net-new build or move to an existing on-premise environment.
- Oracle Cloud is a place where companies can move their data.
- Oracle ERP cloud-shared support services
- Human Capital Management, Finance Cloud, Procurement Cloud, Supply Chain Management Cloud, and Services Cloud
- are just a few of the Oracle services that are supported.
- Oracle DBA services, such as Oracle Core DBA and Oracle Apps DBA, are supported by shared support services.
Unparalleled Oracle Competencies
CFT is proud to offer a breadth and depth of Oracle services that no other company can match. From our experience working with small and medium enterprise (SME) organizations, we know that pricing is key when it comes to maximizing the value of an Oracle investment. Our affordable rates enable us to provide our clients with top-tier service while also helping them save money on their overall Oracle deployment budget.